“Thank you for bringing Jing Fang into my life, it has done miracles for my health…I feel so privileged to have discovered this lineage.”
Anna van der Vlies, Acupuncturist and Chinese Herbal Medicine Practitioner, The Netherlands
- Attend and pay for the Jing Fang Apprenticeship (JFA) by the day, by the term, or by the year.
- For the best results, commitment to the year is recommended.
- A discounted price is given to apprentices who pay for a year in advance.
- COSTS & STRUCTURE 2021-22
Competency Based Assessment:
Because attendance is flexible, assessment of apprentices is not time based, but rather competency based.
- Competencies logged in an Apprentice Logbook
- Completion of this logbook signals completion of the apprenticeship
- On completion of the logbook apprentices are awarded a licentiate in Classical Chinese Herbalism (LicCCH).
- Logbook completion is triangulated between two supervisors or tutors and the apprentice in question
Length of Training:
- On average it takes around 2 years to complete the Apprentice Logbook, if you attend regularly
- Since this is competency rather than time-based, it can take both a shorter or a longer time than that, depending on prior experience and individual circumstances.
- If you would like to discuss your own situation, please contact Frances
Assessments & Coursework:
- Complete the Apprentice Logbook
- Compile a reference set of herbs, formulas and cases, to include your own research. This may be done in whatever way is useful to you, and will be monitored during your apprenticeship.
- There are no other assessments.
Dr Feng Shi-Lun opening the Jing Fang Apprenticeship in 2015